Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 48,906 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.3+]Picload - personalize device automatically

Tip us?

FinderApps
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Arrow [APP][2.3+]Picload - personalize device automatically

Hello guys!

I have published app Picload. Now you can personalize your device automatically. You don't know what picture will show and every moment is surprise.

Some Features:
1.*Get the best pictures directly*to the desktop automatically
2.*300+ categories of interests
3.*Upload your own pictures. Millions of people around the world will*be able to*view them
4. Promote your web-site
5. View pics' statistics
6.*Install Picload widget and promote your own and your friends' pictures by pressing “Like” button

Download Picload from Google Play

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated. Thank you very much for your support.*Feel free to*rate Picload with*5 stars, if you like it!

P.S.: in the next post I'll write about widget and why it should be installed

Xieon1
Old
(Last edited by Xieon1; 10th February 2014 at 11:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Interesting concept.

I like the idea of promoting your website/work by this method.

I'll be checking the app out though. Look forward to giving it a review.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Review:

I can see the app being limited by the "standard" and "pro" version. You have to pay to upload more pictures, but you're not really getting anything in return.

For example if you pay to post your link, and more people see it, there is a return. However simply being able to upload your picture to your service seems like people are paying to make your service better. You're benefiting on both ends. You're not only getting the $ for the premium app, but people who spent $ on it are going to want to use their uploads on their best pictures, ensuring that your service has the best pictures to offer.

Unfortunately that's something that I think needs to be adjusted. Otherwise the app is just a random wall paper changing application.
The Following User Says Thank You to Xieon1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]