Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] TF201 on 10.2: happy but two questions

OP Peregr1ne

21st January 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregr1ne

I surely cannot be the only one facing these issues?
Is there really no one that can tell me has tips for me?

Same here. Power button and lock button work for some time after reboot. But touchpad disabling does not work at all.

I think I did not see it w/ 10.1 and not with early 10.2.
22nd January 2014, 07:09 PM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
More
Touchpad enable/disable works for me, only the lock-button doesn't work.
23rd January 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #13  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregr1ne

Touchpad enable/disable works for me, only the lock-button doesn't work.

You'll probably get it to work if you take it away from the dock and use vol down and up buttons for a couple of times. For me it helps and after that the lock works for some time.
27th January 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mays Landing

2 posts
More
Just installed the latest CM 10.2 UNOFFICIAL on Saturday night. Started with the official 4.1.1 JB from ASUS (10.4.2.18), unlocked, made NVFLASH recoveries, flashed TWRP 2.6.3, then flashed the CM ROM. Works great, including the power button. Don't have the keyboard dock, so can't speak to those problems. Only real issue for us was make sure you clear all the stuff before you flash the ROM (and we did it again after as well).

Enjoy.
6th February 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #15  
Weymouth, MA
Thanks Meter: 11

63 posts
More
Cm 10.2 gapps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahw609

Just installed the latest CM 10.2 UNOFFICIAL on Saturday night. Started with the official 4.1.1 JB from ASUS (10.4.2.18), unlocked, made NVFLASH recoveries, flashed TWRP 2.6.3, then flashed the CM ROM. Works great, including the power button. Don't have the keyboard dock, so can't speak to those problems. Only real issue for us was make sure you clear all the stuff before you flash the ROM (and we did it again after as well).

Enjoy.

Quick question....just unlocked my TP tonight, made all necessary backups, and want to flash the same CM 10.2 that you mentioned. Does the Rom come with GAPPS? I've read in the past that CM Roms don't include GAPPS. If not, how did you install/load them?

Thanks.
6th February 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #16  
Flag Mays Landing

2 posts
More
You are correct - the CM ROM needs the GAPPS loaded as well. Once I had the recovery module in I loaded the ROM and GAPPS together. The version I used was gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip. Also it seems that TWRP likes to have the md5 checksums there as well. I seem to recall I got the checksum file for gapps along with the zip, but I had to generate my own for the CM ROM.
8th February 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #17  
Weymouth, MA

63 posts
More
Thanks for the response. Downloaded gapps, and will give it a shot. I've got the Flatline recovery utility installed (and not TWRP). Not sure if one is better than the other, graphical presentation aside.
Last edited by Lavman72; 8th February 2014 at 07:09 PM.
11th February 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #18  
Weymouth, MA

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavman72

Thanks for the response. Downloaded gapps, and will give it a shot. I've got the Flatline recovery utility installed (and not TWRP). Not sure if one is better than the other, graphical presentation aside.

Update: Installed TWRP, flashed CWM 4.3.1 CM-10.2 Cyanogenmod 10.2 Unofficial. So far so good. Haven't really noticed or experienced the "new tablet" feeling that has been mentioned just yet. I'll give it a few days to settle in.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread