Ask a question

No registration required

Upgrade from MJ7?

OP TerminaMorte

11th February 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Currently running MJ7 rooted with stock recovery (on boot it shows an unlocked lock with the word "Custom", which I don't believe means my bootloader is unlocked)

I've been waiting in the hopes that someone would find a solution for custom recovery, wondering if it's worth waiting on this build or if I should just allow the OTA to upgrade me
11th February 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bel Air
Thanks Meter: 53

445 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminaMorte

Currently running MJ7 rooted with stock recovery (on boot it shows an unlocked lock with the word "Custom", which I don't believe means my bootloader is unlocked)

I've been waiting in the hopes that someone would find a solution for custom recovery, wondering if it's worth waiting on this build or if I should just allow the OTA to upgrade me

Nope. It doesn't mean your bootloader is unlocked at all.
11th February 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,528

3,508 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminaMorte

They're very similar builds, the only downgrade you can actually do is MK2 to MJ7. So it doesn't matter which build you're on.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread