Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more

HTC Sense Camera & Gallery for M8 GPE Lollipop

If you are running a GPE ROM and miss the sense gallery and camera, this flashable zip by … more

XenonHD Unofficial AOSP-based ROM for Find 7a

XDA Recognized Contributor uppon2 & Team Horizon are bringing the Oppo … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q][HELP] Freezing during installation

9th February 2014, 05:36 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Hi,

I tried to install Elegancia ROM (Sense 4.1 - V8.0.0), but phone is freezing during installation. Before Elegancia I had Stock ICS ROM.

At first I unlocked bootloader, then I installed ClockworkMod Recovery and at the end I did root. When I tried to install Elegancia ROM, I did all steps but then phone is freezing and i see only Sensation logo.

Thanks for any help.
 
 
9th February 2014, 06:02 PM |#2  
Mile_zdr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bitola
Thanks Meter: 279
 
859 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Change your recovery to 4ext latest ,and post your bootloader details

Edit step 2 for flashing recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861

sent from HTC Sensation 4G
Last edited by Mile_zdr; 9th February 2014 at 06:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mile_zdr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2014, 11:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Thanks for reply, but it doesn't work for me. I cannot boot my phone so I should follow these steps:

...

5.
  • Disconnect your phone from your pc
  • Power off your phone
  • Remove the battery
  • Insert the battery back in
  • Turn on your phone while holding BOTH the POWER ON and VOLUME DOWN button
  • Connect your phone to your pc again

6. Your phone will (re)boot, wait until you see a white screen which says "FASTBOOT USB"

...


When I have phone in recovery mode (and then connect to pc), six step doesn't happend. My phone won't reboot and I don't see "FASTBOOT USB"



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile_zdr

Change your recovery to 4ext latest ,and post your bootloader details

Edit step 2 for flashing recovery http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861

sent from HTC Sensation 4G

10th February 2014, 12:17 AM |#4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,324
 
7,526 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSarge

Thanks for reply, but it doesn't work for me. I cannot boot my phone so I should follow these steps:

...

5.

  • Disconnect your phone from your pc
  • Power off your phone
  • Remove the battery
  • Insert the battery back in
  • Turn on your phone while holding BOTH the POWER ON and VOLUME DOWN button
  • Connect your phone to your pc again

6. Your phone will (re)boot, wait until you see a white screen which says "FASTBOOT USB"

...


When I have phone in recovery mode (and then connect to pc), six step doesn't happend. My phone won't reboot and I don't see "FASTBOOT USB"

from bootloader select fastboot
then you will see fastboot usb
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 07:01 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
In the end I hadn't switch on SmartFlash in 4EXT tool (because I have s-on).

Thanks for help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

from bootloader select fastboot
then you will see fastboot usb

11th February 2014, 12:33 AM |#6  
chmurak's Avatar
Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 0
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
get your self S-OFF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes