[Q] Can any one please help me???

OP AndroGuy18

10th February 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
My phone doesn't turn on...and i think its been bricked.........i was flashing a new rom into it when the power went off half way through the preocess...is there a way to recover my phone.....i know some say its impossible to get it back to life.......but......please ..i need this one badly........used to test all the new stufff on her!!!
10th February 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroGuy18

My phone doesn't turn on...and i think its been bricked.........i was flashing a new rom into it when the power went off half way through the preocess...is there a way to recover my phone.....i know some say its impossible to get it back to life.......but......please ..i need this one badly........used to test all the new stufff on her!!!

please dont make another thread only 5 minutes after someone has not replied to your first thread. your posted it at 6:30 aswell people are still asleep so dont expect to get a fast answer . now so your device does not turn on? are you able to get into recovery? whats the brand? (Samsung, HTC, LG etc...)
10th February 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 8

36 posts
i remember on my note 2 for att that i accidently flashed the wrong rom and it bricked my phone. im not sure who i sent it too but i had to send my phone and 50.00 and they used a jtag device to unbrick my phone. not sure if thatll help but its all i got. lol good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to dabl198327 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabl198327

i remember on my note 2 for att that i accidently flashed the wrong rom and it bricked my phone. im not sure who i sent it too but i had to send my phone and 50.00 and they used a jtag device to unbrick my phone. not sure if thatll help but its all i got. lol good luck

well if you want to spend another 50$ you can check http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerce.com/ but i think they need to know what device you have.
11th February 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trozzul

please dont make another thread only 5 minutes after someone has not replied to your first thread. your posted it at 6:30 aswell people are still asleep so dont expect to get a fast answer . now so your device does not turn on? are you able to get into recovery? whats the brand? (Samsung, HTC, LG etc...)

Ook.....first of all.....i could not find my first post anywhere......so posted it again ............
I own a karbonn A9+
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread