Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lost Internal SD Card?

Tip us?

Houndcatcher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Default Lost Internal SD Card?

I've just come across an issue but I'm unsure if it's something I've done, my phone, a Rom or Dual booting!!

My Primary appears fine but my Dual and Multi1 have lost contact with the internal SDCard but external is fine.

On my Mac when using Android File Transfer the same happens.

Any ideas as to what has happened? I can boot into the 2 other Roms fine but get warnings about insufficient storage available. It's all worked fine for ages and all of a sudden this happened. I've deleted Apps and even one of the Roms just to see if it is just the space is all used but I'm sure it's a mount or link issue maybe?

I've asked in the relevant Dual Boot thread but thought I'd ask here too just in case it's a problem that crops up when booting a single Rom too
Cheers Phil

Samsung S4 i9505
Dual Booting
Paranoid Android 4.2Beta4
Gummy 4.4.2
GT-S7275R Rooted CWM Recovery

Houndcatcher
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndcatcher View Post
I've just come across an issue but I'm unsure if it's something I've done, my phone, a Rom or Dual booting!!

My Primary appears fine but my Dual and Multi1 have lost contact with the internal SDCard but external is fine.

On my Mac when using Android File Transfer the same happens.

Any ideas as to what has happened? I can boot into the 2 other Roms fine but get warnings about insufficient storage available. It's all worked fine for ages and all of a sudden this happened. I've deleted Apps and even one of the Roms just to see if it is just the space is all used but I'm sure it's a mount or link issue maybe?

I've asked in the relevant Dual Boot thread but thought I'd ask here too just in case it's a problem that crops up when booting a single Rom too
Reinstalled the least used Rom in Multi1 after wiping everything and it is now working again. 2nd Rom in Dual is my usual Rom and has stuff that I can't seem to save easily unless I do a full Nandroid backup but then there is a chance I will reintroduce the problem when I restore
Cheers Phil

Samsung S4 i9505
Dual Booting
Paranoid Android 4.2Beta4
Gummy 4.4.2
GT-S7275R Rooted CWM Recovery

EIAIZ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Not dual rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndcatcher View Post
Reinstalled the least used Rom in Multi1 after wiping everything and it is now working again. 2nd Rom in Dual is my usual Rom and has stuff that I can't seem to save easily unless I do a full Nandroid backup but then there is a chance I will reintroduce the problem when I restore
Your problem is not due to dual rom because i habe same problem. I have one rom but my internal SD Card seems full but when i check the files min 4 GB suppose to be free.
Did you solve this problem? Could you tell me if you find the solutitons?