Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

4.4 Approved, Rollout soon

OP dberthia

6th February 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
OTA Is now live!!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
6th February 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Flag American Canyon
Thanks Meter: 338
 
752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh

Really hope this update helps with the purple camera hue. "Improved low light performance" seems pretty good.

Sent from my One using xda premium

It wont. THIS IS A CONFIRMED HARDWARE ISSUE
6th February 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
318 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh

Really hope this update helps with the purple camera hue. "Improved low light performance" seems pretty good.

Sent from my One using xda premium

People talk about this a lot in here, but I've never seen it on my One. I purchased new in January; I wonder if that is the difference.
6th February 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #14  
IceDragon59's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 212
 
458 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Verizon pulled a fast one on me. I am thoroughly impressed.

Here's the link to the changelog:
http://support.verizonwireless.com/c...te/htc-one.pdf

Build Number: 3.11.605.1
Baseband: 1.13.41.0109_2
7th February 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #15  
Leraeniesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 967
 
1,952 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonaomnia

People talk about this a lot in here, but I've never seen it on my One. I purchased new in January; I wonder if that is the difference.

Also purchased mine in January. It seems to be effecting those who have had their Ones for a longer period.

Sent from my One using xda premium
7th February 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #16  
brholt6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Olathe
Thanks Meter: 190
 
676 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh

Also purchased mine in January. It seems to be effecting those who have had their Ones for a longer period.

Sent from my One using xda premium

Not to make you worry or anything, because chances are you're fine...but, it took my One about 3 months to develop camera issue. I'm not sure if they started putting updated hardware in the later builds or not. They very well could have and you'll be good to go.
7th February 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
586 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by brholt6

Not to make you worry or anything, because chances are you're fine...but, it took my One about 3 months to develop camera issue. I'm not sure if they started putting updated hardware in the later builds or not. They very well could have and you'll be good to go.

Yes, camera hardware changed at least 9 times before they got it right.
11th February 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #18  
Daswolven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Statesboro
Thanks Meter: 135
 
1,298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Sure it's been posted, but the stock update link is here: http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...e/htc-one.html

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes