FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[App][Flappy Bird]

10th February 2014, 10:40 PM |#1  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Popular game taken down from Google play, I manage to have it on my phone has my partner plays the game. So i backed it up and sharing it to who ever still wants to play it :sly:

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!UJVQDRBT!xSRCIJ...x5mmPuhM8eG_XE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tr1gg3r84 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
10th February 2014, 10:43 PM |#2  
Xieon1's Avatar
Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Interested to know why it was removed from the play store?
10th February 2014, 10:52 PM |#3  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xieon1

Interested to know why it was removed from the play store?

Apparently the guy who developed it didn't like all the attention and fame he got around the world. Well that's what a few sites online say...

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 10:53 PM |#4  
white-energy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag L'viv
Thanks Meter: 218
 
More
According to some articles.. the developer received some very bad review of the game via Twitter (Death threats and hate)..
10th February 2014, 11:00 PM |#5  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by white-energy

According to some articles.. the developer received some very bad review of the game via Twitter (Death threats and hate)..

Haha really, I always thought it looked like Mario bird style with all them drain pipes ha

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
10th February 2014, 11:03 PM |#6  
Xieon1's Avatar
Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
I just read up on it, and it seems like removing the app is just going to get it talked about more.

There are plenty of people who have the .apk, as well as people who have modified it, and patched it, etc. If there is a way he is collecting revenue off it this would have been a very successful marketing move. However, the app wasn't a paid app, and even though people may be searching "flappy bird" more, I'm kind of curious how he's actually making money off it since the top Google searches are not likely his own website/ad revenue.
10th February 2014, 11:06 PM |#7  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xieon1

I just read up on it, and it seems like removing the app is just going to get it talked about more.

There are plenty of people who have the .apk, as well as people who have modified it, and patched it, etc. If there is a way he is collecting revenue off it this would have been a very successful marketing move. However, the app wasn't a paid app, and even though people may be searching "flappy bird" more, I'm kind of curious how he's actually making money off it since the top Google searches are not likely his own website/ad revenue.

He makes money probably because of the ads in the app like most free games are run by some kind of one click advertising that's why some apps charge to remove it


Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 03:24 AM |#8  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,809
 
Donate to Me
More
That game is stuuuuupid lol .....I don't get it ...why .....its ...its.......smh

*2SHAYNEZ*KCCO*
11th February 2014, 03:42 AM |#9  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rack City
Thanks Meter: 2,235
 
More
Publicity stunt if you ask me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 04:01 AM |#10  
tr1gg3r84's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancashire
Thanks Meter: 1,922
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk

Publicity stunt if you ask me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not a big fan of the game, but has I posted its for people who want to play it, so if you wanna play fair enough but don't go whaling about it if you don't....


Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

That game is stuuuuupid lol .....I don't get it ...why .....its ...its.......smh

*2SHAYNEZ*KCCO*



Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes