Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch

The post Five New Forums for Latest Phones, Tablet and Smartwatch appeared first on … more

Cross-Platform Encrypted Messaging with Signal 2.0

The post Cross-Platform Encrypted Messaging with Signal 2.0 appeared first on … more

Unlock Moto E 2015 Bootloader

more

Best of Matias Duarte – “Ask Me Anything” Summary

The post Best of Matias Duarte – “Ask Me Anything” … more
Post Reply

BBM 4 Gingerbread (Beta version/working)

OP Nasheich Xfiles

7th February 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #21  
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikhar623

Bugs!! Therez no Exit button!
When did this version for GB release?

exit button isn't a bug, in the ICS+ version doesn't have it too
and as far as i know, the official release of the bbm fir gb is the middle of February,
9th February 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #22  
igungalmin's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasheich

exit button isn't a bug, in the ICS+ version doesn't have it too
and as far as i know, the official release of the bbm fir gb is the middle of February,

Do you mean BBM 4 that will realease an official on midFebruary?or what version?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
9th February 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #23  
Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

Do you mean BBM 4 that will realease an official on midFebruary?or what version?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

yes, but not beta anymore, what version is i don't know,.maybe version 1xxxx or what, don't know
10th February 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #24  
Harp_River's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 20
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I tested and It worked nicely in EmanoN rom. Thanks for the post.
11th February 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harp_River

I tested and It worked nicely in EmanoN rom. Thanks for the post.

you're welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes