Default [Q] Help with my GT N5110?

Hello! It's my first post so I'm a little bit nervous.

Okay so a couple weeks ago I got myself a Galaxy Note 8.0 (finally). It's all shiny and fantastic and great. Yeah. But I noticed that if I clicked in a text field (be it a word processor, Google Docs, or a URL bar) it would take a lot of time to open the keyboard. Like a whole lot. Like I'd wait a good 30 seconds sometimes before it opened. And sometimes it would just not register keystrokes or lag a lot. Now I've had an S3, a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, and a Galaxy Note N7000. None of them had this problem ever and they went through some serious wear and tear. This one out of the box was lagging. This is Problem 1.

I read online (didn't search too extensively) that this was a "ROM Issue" and loading a different ROM would fix the issue. My cousin also recently got a Note 2014 Edition (I don't know the model or anything), and said she'd read that simply updating the Android version would fix this lag. So I decided, hey, why not. I didn't know what it was updating to, but I hoped it wasn't 4.3 (which I updated to on my cellphone and did not like).So it updates all fine, but then I saw what I'd been dreading. My Google Talk had updated to Hangouts. I cannot stand Hangouts. Honestly if they changed one or two things about it, it wouldn't be bad. But Talk is a program I use frequently and I hate Hangouts. So here is Problem 2.

So since I gave myself a crash course on flashing due to having to get my N7000 unlocked and updated to ICS, I figured that I could do this easy before I go to bed at around midnight of February 10. It is now past midnight of February 10, and I haven't even flashed CWM on it yet (because I've read that rebooting it without directly installing a new ROM gets rid of CWM).

Problem 3? I'm unable to find a stock ROM of GTN5110. A "deodexed" (new term to me) version of one. I won't really use the root for anything on this, I think.

I know my limitaions at finding a ROM are due to the fact that I want a STOCK one and not a custom one. I'm biased. I think the stock is really pretty already and don't want to go changing it. Maybe one day I'll change my mind, but for now I just want stock. I'm kind of wishing on a whim that these stock ROMs will have Google Talk (Problem 2) and not Hangouts, and also that that lag issue is not present. I'm also not biased against going completely stock and flashing back to 4.1.2 which DID have Google Talk, except that I haven't been able to find any ROMs of THIS, either.

TL;DR
1. My tablet was laggy so I updated it
2. The update gave me Hangouts instead of Talk
3. I decided I'd flash CWM and install a stock deodexed ROM (or just a plain old stock ROM) with it but can find no such ROMs

So, community, I present you with two questions.

1. Is there anyone who can point me to a COMPLETE stock ROM for my N5110 (and as there are usually specific Firmwares and stuff, tell me how to find exactly the one I need by finding my PDA and stuff)

OR

2. Is there anyone who can point me to a DEODEXED stock ROM for my N5110 (firmware yadayadayada)
a. WITH Google Talk
b. WITHOUT Hangouts (And maybe if you're feeling generous, explain how to install a Stock APP so that I can HAVE Talk?)

Thank you!