Backing up before resetting:
1. Back up watch Styler data with helium http://www.clockworkmod.com/carbon
2. Go to sdcard/Android/data and copy "com.omnitel.appcessory.gear.watchstyler.manag er" folder to micro sd card or internal other than the data folder.
1. Re-download Watch Styler app but do not open yet
2. Restore Watch Styler data with Helium
3. Copy back "com.omnitel.appcessory.gear.watchstyler.manag er" folder to sdcard/Android/data/. I used ES File Explorer and I selected the folder and hit menu button and did a "copy to" rather than copying then pasting. This is just my preferred method.
3. Run Watch Styler and you should see all your custom watches again.
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk