Tip us?

mlikotaxda1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Phone Galaxy note3 menu & back key problem

Hi guys
I have a problem with my galaxy note3 n900t. My menu and back key is not working when i touch them with my fingers but they work whit the s pen! Anyone with the same problem or a solution?
Thx

nimixes
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Someone else mentioned something similar, however insufficient information makes it hard to help much. I had an issue with original note and it was the rom. Tried other roms? Are you rooted? Stock? Custom rom?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium
Dizzay D
Devices (in no specific order)
Samsung Captivate Glide -
Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket -

Motorola Atrix 4G -
LG Quantum -
Iphone 3G-
Iphon 2G-
Iphone 4-
Iphone 4s
HTC Tilt2-
HTC Touch-
Samsung Captivate-
HTC G1-
HTC Mogul-
Samsung Note

Galaxy Note 3 AT&T

mlikotaxda1989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimixes View Post
Someone else mentioned something similar, however insufficient information makes it hard to help much. I had an issue with original note and it was the rom. Tried other roms? Are you rooted? Stock? Custom rom?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium
The problem started on the stock rom. The key would not light up and they would not respond on my fingers just my s pen... this was the first phone that i liked on a stock rom haha... but i rooted it in hoppe that it would solve the problem.... i installed the wicked v5 rom... but still nothing... i called the service and they never heared about a problem like that... haha... but they sad that i had to repair the hole thing (digitizer,display...) not just the buttons... so not a cheap thing to do... so thats about everything....