5,597,542 Members 31,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Alcatel Touch Idol X+ good buy?

Tip us?

1kon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Alcatel Touch Idol X+ good buy?

I know that is hasn't be released yet, but I'm wondering if this is worth getting. I'm guessing it should be about $250+tax (canada), the specs seem decent enough (a little dated, but compared to the nexus 5 good). My main worry is if this phone is likely to get support from the rom/modding community. Does it seem like a likely candidate to receive support?

robgee789
Old
Thanks Meter 646

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kon View Post
I know that is hasn't be released yet, but I'm wondering if this is worth getting. I'm guessing it should be about $250+tax (canada), the specs seem decent enough (a little dated, but compared to the nexus 5 good). My main worry is if this phone is likely to get support from the rom/modding community. Does it seem like a likely candidate to receive support?
im not sure on support but the hardware in this phone looks awesome and it benchmarks higher than the galaxy s4 so for the price its suggested its looks amazing and must just be my next phone but im just waiting for the release date as the china version (by tcl) has a dual sim and no sd card slot but the europe version (alcatel) has a single sim option and sd card slot

Check out an awsome gfx site Creativity Uncut

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2128
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe