[Q] Alcatel Touch Idol X+ good buy?

OP 1kon

26th January 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
toronto
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
I know that is hasn't be released yet, but I'm wondering if this is worth getting. I'm guessing it should be about $250+tax (canada), the specs seem decent enough (a little dated, but compared to the nexus 5 good). My main worry is if this phone is likely to get support from the rom/modding community. Does it seem like a likely candidate to receive support?
11th February 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 751

2,496 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1kon

I know that is hasn't be released yet, but I'm wondering if this is worth getting. I'm guessing it should be about $250+tax (canada), the specs seem decent enough (a little dated, but compared to the nexus 5 good). My main worry is if this phone is likely to get support from the rom/modding community. Does it seem like a likely candidate to receive support?

im not sure on support but the hardware in this phone looks awesome and it benchmarks higher than the galaxy s4 so for the price its suggested its looks amazing and must just be my next phone but im just waiting for the release date as the china version (by tcl) has a dual sim and no sd card slot but the europe version (alcatel) has a single sim option and sd card slot
11th February 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,993

3,450 posts
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread