Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,834 Members 46,985 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] unfortunately setup has stopped working

Tip us?

acetrease123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] unfortunately setup has stopped working

i have this problem.. "UNFORTUNATELY SET UP HAS STOPPED" "GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES STOPPED" ".COM.GOOGLE.GAPPS.PROCESS HAS STOP. . i cant start my android because of this... i just reset/factory reset and then when i boot it and suddenly annoys me that warning and i cant start my android phone..

i tried to look for GAPPS and put in the sdcard an boot it but it says SIGNATURE VERICATION FAILED.. i have this
Android System Recovery <3e> .. i try to look for that CWM recovery but still wont boot for it.. what else i can do with my phone???? i have O+ 8.5 phone Adroid ICS 4.0.4..

acetrease123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetrease123 View Post
i have this problem.. "UNFORTUNATELY SET UP HAS STOPPED" "GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES STOPPED" ".COM.GOOGLE.GAPPS.PROCESS HAS STOP. . i cant start my android because of this... i just reset/factory reset and then when i boot it and suddenly annoys me that warning and i cant start my android phone..

i tried to look for GAPPS and put in the sdcard an boot it but it says SIGNATURE VERICATION FAILED.. i have this
Android System Recovery <3e> .. i try to look for that CWM recovery but still wont boot for it.. what else i can do with my phone???? i have O+ 8.5 phone Adroid ICS 4.0.4..

can i up this thread???