5,597,313 Members 36,152 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to unlock LG-LS980 G2 32GB?

Tip us?

MakisPgr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] how to unlock LG-LS980 G2 32GB?

Hello , I bought a device LG-LS980 G2 32GB memory from ebay, but unfortunately it is locked to the provider of the country where US and does not work in my country Greece , I tried many times to contact the seller from ebay but I did not have any answer, and I would like if possible from someone who knows and has good mood to give me step by step instructions to unlock, the handset is locked to SPRINT .

I also check out the IMEI of the device delegation of LG in my country if stolen , luckily not ..... well in my country only released version of the device with 16GB memory.

Regards
Makis P.

jsergan
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakisPgr View Post
Hello , I bought a device LG-LS980 G2 32GB memory from ebay, but unfortunately it is locked to the provider of the country where US and does not work in my country Greece , I tried many times to contact the seller from ebay but I did not have any answer, and I would like if possible from someone who knows and has good mood to give me step by step instructions to unlock, the handset is locked to SPRINT .

I also check out the IMEI of the device delegation of LG in my country if stolen , luckily not ..... well in my country only released version of the device with 16GB memory.

Regards
Makis P.
Are you kidding? Why not to use search firstly?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49945052

dragonboydbboy
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Check out the other threads before posting.
There are plenty of threads on the subject

MakisPgr
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
sorry, I am new to the area , I did search and found many threads about unlocking but got lost and it took off the edge , enough of what I have written seem somewhat alien , but I downloaded some tools ask me a password provider or technician LG, I do not want to do damage to the device and so I ask help from you that what you experienced also my English is not very good and some things you do not understand and that I do with google translator.

if it bothers you, my question and my ignorance I ask again apologize and ignore my issue.

jsergan
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
You need just to root and edit build.prop in system folder.
Use the link i provide you.
You can root with iroot.