FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CM10 not booting.

11th February 2014, 08:11 AM |#11  
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6

More
u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using xda app-developers app

this may be a good ideea for him

11th February 2014, 10:23 AM |#12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,430

More
Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 11:24 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you
---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

this may be a good ideea for him

I had already tried relocking bootloader and unlocking it back. It didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi_j7

Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Yeah, so I flashed with mini CM10, its booting now, working well. But it is saying No Service for which I had started a thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50230593
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread