Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

[Q] CM10 not booting.

OP bugkillr

11th February 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #11  
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6

54 posts
More
u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using xda app-developers app

this may be a good ideea for him
11th February 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #12  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 434

872 posts
More
Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you
---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

this may be a good ideea for him

I had already tried relocking bootloader and unlocking it back. It didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi_j7

Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Yeah, so I flashed with mini CM10, its booting now, working well. But it is saying No Service for which I had started a thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50230593
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread