FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] CM10 not booting.

11th February 2014, 08:11 AM |#11  
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6

More
u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using xda app-developers app

this may be a good ideea for him

11th February 2014, 10:23 AM |#12  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,406

More
Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 11:24 AM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiqrCarnbon

Try on Windows
I can't help you with Linux As I don't have it installed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

u have tried a 4.0.3 rom based. the boot image it will boot for this time, you have to see if the rom is the problem or the the phone is, or maybe the pc, the other thing that can solve it is to relock bootloader, after try to unlock it again and reroot it with the CWM maybe it will help you
---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

this may be a good ideea for him

I had already tried relocking bootloader and unlocking it back. It didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi_j7

Cm10 doesn't extract properly in terminal or command prompt.... I've tried.... Dunno. Try some other cm based ROM?

Yeah, so I flashed with mini CM10, its booting now, working well. But it is saying No Service for which I had started a thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50230593
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread