LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Best app?

OP IamFlynn

4th February 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60

345 posts
I think this is the best app!
Last edited by IamFlynn; 4th February 2014 at 01:35 AM.
5th February 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #2  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

968 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn

Thanks IamFlynn
6th February 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Smile Thanks
Thanks so much!
6th February 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #4  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 209

531 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn

compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.
7th February 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #5  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 449

968 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid

compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.

Thanks We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision
7th February 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #6  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 209

531 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Thanks We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision

As I said not a detrimental post at all,and to just reiterate that although I stand by my post I perhaps should have made mention that as an app making it easier for people to make themes it is the best on that score,bar none,so credit where credit is due on that.
11th February 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 5

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Thanks IamFlynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid

Thanx

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread