Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,621 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best app?

Tip us?

IamFlynn
Old
(Last edited by IamFlynn; 4th February 2014 at 12:35 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default Best app?

I think this is the best app!

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn View Post
Thanks IamFlynn
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

adxdevelop
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Thanks

Thanks so much!

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamFlynn View Post
compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid View Post
compared to what ? dont get me wrong I think the app is very good and a lot of features have been added,and despite problems using it I have fully supported the prog.We are still waiting on some requested features being added and have been for a while,on the whole in my opinion it is still a way off being the best ,remember though still in beta.The best I wouldnt say but definately getting there.As above I am not having a go at the developers just mentioning that features still need to added before I would claim its the best.So apologies if the above offends.
Thanks We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Thanks We are getting there, as beta apps are very hard to compare to other non-beta apps. I guess you'll have to wait till it's out of beta to make your decision
As I said not a detrimental post at all,and to just reiterate that although I stand by my post I perhaps should have made mention that as an app making it easier for people to make themes it is the best on that score,bar none,so credit where credit is due on that.
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish

hunsegal
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Thanks IamFlynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid View Post
Thanx