Htc one x endevour Asia Imei null

Tip us?

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Htc one x endevour Asia Imei null

Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid shah View Post
Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English
Hii XDA users thanks for not reply i Smashed my Htc one x With Hammer..

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs

Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 10th February 2014 at 06:30 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7430

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid shah View Post
Hii XDA users thanks for not reply i Smashed my Htc one x With Hammer..

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs
After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:
Thanks for dumbing me i didnt smashed it hopefully i got the solutation i am just looking for reply that when people will give suggest to me n that the Quets i didnt got reply for mobile solutation no one ever loocking at the thred !

i got reply when i post that i had smashed my fon... its so funny by the way My mobile is working...

Thank bro ,

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7430

DONATE TO ME
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !
Hello i dont even know who are you plz dont talk rudley i said u bro not given any badwords u dont like it its ok.i didnt imagine about Attract any type of Attention its you thought and its verry bad thought .I just post that i had smashed that was my Fustrate about mobile so i post it.
plz dont be rude.

i am living xda cause of Like you people
and plz dont Angry me....

A bull**** manners

Bye ..

Thank you for showing me that the world have like this people Rude ,attitude n wrong thought people..

Brds7t7
Old
Thanks Meter 1584

DONATE TO ME
If you smash it up, please video it and post it on YouTube!
PLEASE HIT THE BUTTON IF I'VE HELPED IMPROVE YOUR PHONE, LIFE, MARRIAGE... THE WORLD!?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brds7t7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Andy
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5153

DONATE TO ME
<U Mad Bro.jpg> ??

Seriously OP. Most XDA users like to help, that's why they come here. But, its not a 24/7 helpdesk as Mr Hofs mentioned.

1). You should of made a backup before doing anything.
2). Perhaps you should post with a less "help me now!" type attitude.
3). XDA isn't here just for you. Its a developers forum, the only thing you developed was your own problem.
4). Thread Closed.
-
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe