Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Htc one x endevour Asia Imei null

Tip us?

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Htc one x endevour Asia Imei null

Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid shah View Post
Hii friendz
I had HOX after i install a Fonts app from google play.i open the app installed a fonts the app said to restart i restart it and it stuck on the Htc screen logo,then i gone to cw mod my mobile is unlocked.then i wipe factory reset and unfortunately i also wiped a system reset.I however moved a custom rom of JB 4.1.1 i flashed it from recovery mod and it start the mobile and then i saw unknown imei and baseband unknown.
Then i however find the the stock rom4.2.2 i flashed it with boot.img cw mod.it started the fon i got the wifi mac adress but no Imei .

plz help me bros,I am in huge trouble
its a beauty fon i loved so much help plz .

sorry for my bad English
Hii XDA users thanks for not reply i Smashed my Htc one x With Hammer..

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs

Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 10th February 2014 at 06:30 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,438

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid shah View Post
Hii XDA users thanks for not reply i Smashed my Htc one x With Hammer..

Thankyou guys for i got that no one helps me and no budy will so i Samshed 32500rs
After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
After 8 hours between posting you expect a full helpdesk ! Well xda is not a payed helpdesk.

Hopefully you enjoyed smashing it. With all due respect......STUPID !!! Havent seen many dumber things than this :banghead:
Thanks for dumbing me i didnt smashed it hopefully i got the solutation i am just looking for reply that when people will give suggest to me n that the Quets i didnt got reply for mobile solutation no one ever loocking at the thred !

i got reply when i post that i had smashed my fon... its so funny by the way My mobile is working...

Thank bro ,

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,438

DONATE TO ME
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !

khalid shah
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Maybe you should think before you write, maybe it was the first time i saw the thread where you gave the dumbest reply ever. I am almost tempted to say that i am sorry that you really didn't smashed it !

And i am not your bro. People that post these things to attract attention do not belong here.

Xda is not a place for liars and attention seekers !
Hello i dont even know who are you plz dont talk rudley i said u bro not given any badwords u dont like it its ok.i didnt imagine about Attract any type of Attention its you thought and its verry bad thought .I just post that i had smashed that was my Fustrate about mobile so i post it.
plz dont be rude.

i am living xda cause of Like you people
and plz dont Angry me....

A bull**** manners

Bye ..

Thank you for showing me that the world have like this people Rude ,attitude n wrong thought people..

Brds7t7
Old
Thanks Meter 1,632

DONATE TO ME
If you smash it up, please video it and post it on YouTube!
HTC One M8_UL
Android 4.4.2 - Sense 6
S-OFF
CID - HTC__001
FIRMWARE - 2.22.401.4
HBOOT - 3.18
RECOVERY - TWRP
HIT THE BUTTON IF I'VE HELPED IMPROVE YOUR PHONE, LIFE, MARRIAGE, THE WORLD!?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brds7t7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Andy
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 5,298

DONATE TO ME
<U Mad Bro.jpg> ??

Seriously OP. Most XDA users like to help, that's why they come here. But, its not a 24/7 helpdesk as Mr Hofs mentioned.

1). You should of made a backup before doing anything.
2). Perhaps you should post with a less "help me now!" type attitude.
3). XDA isn't here just for you. Its a developers forum, the only thing you developed was your own problem.
4). Thread Closed.
-
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
"Tech support PMs will be ignored" - Andy

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe