[Q] Can't connect to Internet

OP Littmann

10th February 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hi, I use Blade 3 Pro. When I turn off Data on my phone,after a few hours, when I turn it on I can't connect to internet. What I have to do? Then I must go to Settings and check/uncheck (depends of previous state) 'Use only 2G networks'. Internet immediately starts to work? What's going on?
11th February 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #2  

5 posts
Check something -> settings > more... > mobile networks > preferred network type ... and what is selected ?
11th February 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkisyov

Check something -> settings > more... > mobile networks > preferred network type ... and what is selected ?

In Mobile network setting s I only have:
1) Data Enabled
2) Data Roaming
3) Enable Always-on mobile data
4) Access Point Names
5) Use only 2G networks
6) Network operators
11th February 2014, 09:08 AM   |  #4  

5 posts
I thing the problem is - not enouth signal strength of 3G network and when you change the network type to 2G you don't have that problem cuz the signal is better.. but this is just a guess i thing...
11th February 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkisyov

I thing the problem is - not enouth signal strength of 3G network and when you change the network type to 2G you don't have that problem cuz the signal is better.. but this is just a guess i thing...

Good hint,but see this. Yesterday I checked Use only 2G networks, Internet worked perfectly whole day. I woke up tomorrow, tried to connect it fails. I went to Settings UNCHECK Use only 2G networks, internet started normally. Changing settings from previous state makes my internet works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread