XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't connect to Internet

Tip us?

Littmann
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't connect to Internet

Hi, I use Blade 3 Pro. When I turn off Data on my phone,after a few hours, when I turn it on I can't connect to internet. What I have to do? Then I must go to Settings and check/uncheck (depends of previous state) 'Use only 2G networks'. Internet immediately starts to work? What's going on?

vkisyov
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Check something -> settings > more... > mobile networks > preferred network type ... and what is selected ?

Littmann
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkisyov View Post
Check something -> settings > more... > mobile networks > preferred network type ... and what is selected ?
In Mobile network setting s I only have:
1) Data Enabled
2) Data Roaming
3) Enable Always-on mobile data
4) Access Point Names
5) Use only 2G networks
6) Network operators

vkisyov
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I thing the problem is - not enouth signal strength of 3G network and when you change the network type to 2G you don't have that problem cuz the signal is better.. but this is just a guess i thing...

Littmann
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkisyov View Post
I thing the problem is - not enouth signal strength of 3G network and when you change the network type to 2G you don't have that problem cuz the signal is better.. but this is just a guess i thing...
Good hint,but see this. Yesterday I checked Use only 2G networks, Internet worked perfectly whole day. I woke up tomorrow, tried to connect it fails. I went to Settings UNCHECK Use only 2G networks, internet started normally. Changing settings from previous state makes my internet works.