Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,710 Members 44,270 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia TX newbie problem

Tip us?

dinu08
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking [Q] Xperia TX newbie problem

Hey guys, i'm new to xperia. Using xperia tx.. i read most off the threads on xda, i dont get what i should do after rooting the device to flash cm 10.1 (in between like cwm and kernel stuff). most of the material here refers to xperia T only. Can someone help?

St.Jimmy90
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinu08 View Post
Hey guys, i'm new to xperia. Using xperia tx.. i read most off the threads on xda, i dont get what i should do after rooting the device to flash cm 10.1 (in between like cwm and kernel stuff). most of the material here refers to xperia T only. Can someone help?
Unlock your bootloader if you want to flash a custom rom....

Antiga Prime
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinu08 View Post
The general process (after rooting) on most phones is to enter recovery, flash the ROM + Gapps, plus any other specific procedure specified by the OP.

Just FYI, I tried CM10.1 and CM10.2; phone doesn't vibrate and main camera doesn't focus/take pictures. I wouldn't recommend any of those two, but you can always try them out.
MB525 - Bayer Camera - Slim-mb526-4.4.2.beta.2.4-UNOFFICIAL-20140120-1830
Sony Xperia TX LT29i - CARBON-KK-UNOFFICIAL_Hayabusa_build7

ibanez7
Old
Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4050

DONATE TO ME
Also you can try CM10.2 and CM11 for Xperia TX LT29i Hayabusa, just go to FXP Home page :
http://fxpblog.co/blue-platform/sony-xperia-tx/

I don't know why FXP not posting this ROM for Xperia TX here, but ROM is up to date like Other Xperia (especially Blue platform)

Sent from my LT29i using Tapatalk
Let's hangout! add me as friend on social networks
Lead Developer of LOVINS DEV : The 2 Brothers - Rizal Lovins & ibanez7