FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to delete email from phone through LG Email App but not from Exchange Server?

11th February 2014, 10:59 AM |#1  
SNaReX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
I would like to delete emails from my LG phone APP but not from my exchange server.

My aim is to only seeing and filtering the most important email on my phone.

I used to have this in my blackberry phone. How can I achieve this?
 
 
11th February 2014, 11:05 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,522
 
More
If you go to settings, tap on your e-mail and scroll down a bit, you should have the option to delete from your phone without deleting from server.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Edit: email application - settings - choose the exchange email and scroll down

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 11:38 AM |#3  
SNaReX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
I checked that but it is not there.
Can you please take a screenshot where that 'delete from your phone without deleting from serrver' optiıon is shown?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

If you go to settings, tap on your e-mail and scroll down a bit, you should have the option to delete from your phone without deleting from server.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Edit: email application - settings - choose the exchange email and scroll down

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

11th February 2014, 12:03 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,522
 
More
.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th February 2014, 12:13 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,522
 
More
Here. D802

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1392120795689.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2572765  
11th February 2014, 12:47 PM |#6  
SNaReX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Your email is not an exchange email. It is hotmail.

I don't require acivesync. Therefore, you see that option.

However, since I am connectibg to exchange server, I don't have that option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

Here. D802

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

11th February 2014, 01:22 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,522
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNaReX

Your email is not an exchange email. It is hotmail.

I don't require acivesync. Therefore, you see that option.

However, since I am connectibg to exchange server, I don't have that option.

Oh well. I use MailDroid for my exchange, since i can bypass the permissions.

Next time post your questions in the Q&A Section...,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes