Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] DNA texting and calling issue

Tip us?

Phibernaut
Old
(Last edited by Phibernaut; 8th February 2014 at 02:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Scratching my head. Nothing sees the phone via ADB though the drivers and software appear correct. I'm able to flash TWRP through Flashify and Flash Image GUI but it doesn't seem to like any of the recovery options above. Selecting Recovery from the Moonshine HBOOT screen brings me (eventually) to a red "!" triangle over a phone. I have the option to reset through Sense 5 settings or Moonshine, but my guess is that just makes things worse/does nothing without the correct recovery. Any ideas?

EDIT: Small gains - computer sees the phone if I reinstall CM10.2.1. Not that it fixes much...

finanandroid
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibernaut View Post
Scratching my head. Nothing sees the phone via ADB though the drivers and software appear correct. I'm able to flash TWRP through Flashify and Flash Image GUI but it doesn't seem to like any of the recovery options above. Selecting Recovery from the Moonshine HBOOT screen brings me (eventually) to a red "!" triangle over a phone. I have the option to reset through Sense 5 settings or Moonshine, but my guess is that just makes things worse/does nothing without the correct recovery. Any ideas?

EDIT: Small gains - computer sees the phone if I reinstall CM10.2.1. Not that it fixes much...

a red "!" triangle over a phone, its stock recovery, reboot and go to setting and perform Phone Reset.
------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to finanandroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sdamark
Old
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibernaut View Post

NVM

If you feel I've helped, hit Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Phibernaut
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Similar "!" images indicated recovery issues on my old Droid 3. Here they're a good thing and I'm back in action after using the steps discussed. Thanks all!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Phibernaut
Old
Thanks Meter 12
After a day or two of use I have lost LTE and a second reset has not brought it back. I have had past sporadic SIM card error messages upon boot of fresh CM installs but assumed it was normal. Connectivity would eventually resume but I'd nudge the card tray anyway. 3G seems strong & solid - thoughts/suggestions?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app