Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,573 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked WT19i?

Tip us?

Hubik82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default [Q] Bricked WT19i?

Hello guys,

I own WT19i from more than year. Last months I was using LegacyXperia 10.2. And everythingwas working flawessly. But today phone become dead... I was using it normally and left for 2 hours on the desk. Battery was fully charged. When I come back phone didn't react on any button. So I pulled out the battery, then putted it back. Still nothing. Trying to charge - nothing. Trying with other battery - nopthing. Trying boot to flash or fastboot mode - nothin. I've tried with 2 different batteries, 2 USB cables. Still nothing. It seems that phone is completly bricked but I can't find a reason.

Any ideas what else should I dp?

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1,363

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubik82 View Post
Hello guys,

I own WT19i from more than year. Last months I was using LegacyXperia 10.2. And everythingwas working flawessly. But today phone become dead... I was using it normally and left for 2 hours on the desk. Battery was fully charged. When I come back phone didn't react on any button. So I pulled out the battery, then putted it back. Still nothing. Trying to charge - nothing. Trying with other battery - nopthing. Trying boot to flash or fastboot mode - nothin. I've tried with 2 different batteries, 2 USB cables. Still nothing. It seems that phone is completly bricked but I can't find a reason.

Any ideas what else should I dp?
did u get the led lit when connecting into flash/fastboot mode???

if not its probably dead. maybe sth on the board broke so all other stuffs dont work too (even if they are oke)
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...

Hubik82
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk View Post
did u get the led lit when connecting into flash/fastboot mode???

if not its probably dead. maybe sth on the board broke so all other stuffs dont work too (even if they are oke)
No, nothing happens - no reaction on anything It's dead at all... I just ordered Moto G so I'm moving to Moto G threads... See you guys, keeping fingers crossed to LegacyXperia devs and users.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hubik82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1,363

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubik82 View Post
No, nothing happens - no reaction on anything It's dead at all... I just ordered Moto G so I'm moving to Moto G threads... See you guys, keeping fingers crossed to LegacyXperia devs and users.
sry for ur phone.... & ty

have fun with ur moto g its a good phone
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...