Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help flashing my GN3

Tip us?

Big Kuntry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Need help flashing my GN3

Developers,

I am a noob and have been reading and trying to learn the basics. I had my GN3 flashed, to user Verizon Straight Talk. My dilemma is that I can only talk and text. I can sometimes receive mms messages. I am unable to send mms messages. I tried using Go Sms Pro. That's Unsuccessful. From what I gather is that my phone was half flashed. If anyone can be of some assistance on helping me get this fixed, I would really appreciate it. Any advice, where to get the information, etc. I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks,

Big Kuntry

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kuntry View Post
Developers,

I am a noob and have been reading and trying to learn the basics. I had my GN3 flashed, to user Verizon Straight Talk. My dilemma is that I can only talk and text. I can sometimes receive mms messages. I am unable to send mms messages. I tried using Go Sms Pro. That's Unsuccessful. From what I gather is that my phone was half flashed. If anyone can be of some assistance on helping me get this fixed, I would really appreciate it. Any advice, where to get the information, etc. I'd be forever grateful.

Thanks,

Big Kuntry
We may be able to help, but could you post the model number of your phone?

Need to know if it's SM-N900P, or SM-N900V. The former would be Sprint, the latter, Verizon.

It should be located in system system, far right tab, general, scroll down to about phone.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK

Big Kuntry
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help Flashing my GN3

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmars View Post
We may be able to help, but could you post the model number of your phone?

Need to know if it's SM-N900P, or SM-N900V. The former would be Sprint, the latter, Verizon.

It should be located in system system, far right tab, general, scroll down to about phone.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Micmars it is the SM-N900P