5,595,000 Members 38,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Aroma Installer not Working

Tip us?
 
TomNilson
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dreieich
Default Aroma Installer not Working

Hi

since some days i'm trying to install many differnt roms like DN3 oder Omega but everytime at some point the aroma installer gets stuck?!
This alreqdy happened like 20 times on 5 different roms?! Is this a problem in my phone or can somebody help me please on how to fix this? Please :what:

Thanks in advance
 
yeminswe
Old
#2  
yeminswe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 230
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Yangon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomNilson View Post
Hi

since some days i'm trying to install many differnt roms like DN3 oder Omega but everytime at some point the aroma installer gets stuck?!
This alreqdy happened like 20 times on 5 different roms?! Is this a problem in my phone or can somebody help me please on how to fix this? Please :what:

Thanks in advance
Which recovery do you use? I've seen aroma freeze report in latest philz recovery, philz v15.5 has no error.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
TomNilson
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dreieich
Yes i am using latest philz recovery
Ok i'l try another one thanks for the idea:thumbup:
 
dalanik
Old
#4  
dalanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 929
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Prague
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomNilson View Post
Yes i am using latest philz recovery
Ok i'l try another one thanks for the idea:thumbup:
Just flash older 5.x version, the freeze is a known problem in Philz 6.x
 
TomNilson
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dreieich
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalanik View Post
Just flash older 5.x version, the freeze is a known problem in Philz 6.x
Thank you very much
I just installed another version on Philz Recovery and everything works fine
 
nunclud
Old
#6  
nunclud's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 27
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Philz recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomNilson View Post
Thank you very much
I just installed another version on Philz Recovery and everything works fine

Where can i get the older version (below ver 6) of philz recovery.Am getting Stuck in Aroma installer for Ditto 3.2. and 3.1.
 
nitol
Old
#7  
nitol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2426
Posts: 2,893
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: dhaka
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunclud View Post
Where can i get the older version (below ver 6) of philz recovery.Am getting Stuck in Aroma installer for Ditto 3.2. and 3.1.
Here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9u8ndlypk8...15.0-n7100.zip
Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
NiToL mArUf
Using GT P-1000
HTC HD with GB 2.37
Galaxy Note2
Galaxy Tab 3

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Get the AOSP Lock Screen on Your ICS-Powered Samsung Device

Android is the only popular mobile operating system that allows users, … more

Motorola Droid RAZR HD and M to Receive KitKat in a “Few More Weeks”

Verizon and Motorola shocked us all back in November when … more

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active

A little under two months ago, AT&T started rolling out … more