Ask a question

No registration required

[HELP] Cant Open My Phone

OP XGreen123

11th February 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
i have lenovo a800, recently i put some movies in it from my pc and when i remove the USB storage and i put my phone into my TV w/ USB and suddenly my phone freezes and turned off automatically, i try too open it but i cant, the lenovo mark are not showing, and just cant get into Recovery.
i tried to charge it for 5 hours but it doesn't turned on.

it have installed Custom ROM on that.
11th February 2014, 04:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 39

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGreen123

i have lenovo a800, recently i put some movies in it from my pc and when i remove the USB storage and i put my phone into my TV w/ USB and suddenly my phone freezes and turned off automatically, i try too open it but i cant, the lenovo mark are not showing, and just cant get into Recovery.
i tried to charge it for 5 hours but it doesn't turned on.

it have installed Custom ROM on that.

Maybe you have installed a custom rom that doesn't support MHL. Same thing happend to me months ago.
Since then i use dualboot on my i9300. One rom is Temasek and the other is Ultima (Sammy based).

Edit: Should have read your post completly before answering.
Can't remember every detail, but i think for me it was similar. I take the battery out vor 5 min. Then tried to power on without battery five times. After this i put the battery back in place and connected to the powerstation.
Last edited by Marvis21; 11th February 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Was not finished first time.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread