Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 42,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Cant Open My Phone

Tip us?

XGreen123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [HELP] Cant Open My Phone

i have lenovo a800, recently i put some movies in it from my pc and when i remove the USB storage and i put my phone into my TV w/ USB and suddenly my phone freezes and turned off automatically, i try too open it but i cant, the lenovo mark are not showing, and just cant get into Recovery.
i tried to charge it for 5 hours but it doesn't turned on.

it have installed Custom ROM on that.

Marvis21
Old
(Last edited by Marvis21; 11th February 2014 at 03:57 PM.) Reason: Was not finished first time.
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGreen123 View Post
i have lenovo a800, recently i put some movies in it from my pc and when i remove the USB storage and i put my phone into my TV w/ USB and suddenly my phone freezes and turned off automatically, i try too open it but i cant, the lenovo mark are not showing, and just cant get into Recovery.
i tried to charge it for 5 hours but it doesn't turned on.

it have installed Custom ROM on that.
Maybe you have installed a custom rom that doesn't support MHL. Same thing happend to me months ago.
Since then i use dualboot on my i9300. One rom is Temasek and the other is Ultima (Sammy based).

Edit: Should have read your post completly before answering.
Can't remember every detail, but i think for me it was similar. I take the battery out vor 5 min. Then tried to power on without battery five times. After this i put the battery back in place and connected to the powerstation.