[Q] Office Depot tablet (Ultratab Jazz) no memory

OP silverrain21

19th January 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Now I consider myself above average on pc/tablet/phone blah blah knowledge. This is my second tablet and my first I unlocked and rooted and my iphone is jailbroken so I have some knowledge. Now the problem I am having is my secondary tablet is a Ultratab Jazz C925 android 4.0 baseband 1.5 build number 98v2-z1-h1-h01-2659.20121012(version1). One day I am not sure what I did(this was a while ago and this is why this one is my secondary tablet) my tablet restarted and all the memory was gone. Now I don't mean I installed to many apps. It was factory reset and the total space now shows 0.00b with the apps taking 37.32. Now I should have somewhere around 700-1000 Megs with no apps installed. I have tried doing a factory restore clearing the cache and I have recently even tried to say screw it and making the default app installation location the SD card but I can't get anything to work. I have also tried installing a couple custom Roms to see if this would like reset everything. I have a feeling this might have all happened when I tried to change the partitions due to the fact the memory was set to have half internal memory and half internal SD card(was very inconvient). Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix it.

Thanks.
10th February 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #2  
Flag Baton Rouge
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverrain21

Now I consider myself above average on pc/tablet/phone blah blah knowledge. This is my second tablet and my first I unlocked and rooted and my iphone is jailbroken so I have some knowledge. Now the problem I am having is my secondary tablet is a Ultratab Jazz C925 android 4.0 baseband 1.5 build number 98v2-z1-h1-h01-2659.20121012(version1). One day I am not sure what I did(this was a while ago and this is why this one is my secondary tablet) my tablet restarted and all the memory was gone. Now I don't mean I installed to many apps. It was factory reset and the total space now shows 0.00b with the apps taking 37.32. Now I should have somewhere around 700-1000 Megs with no apps installed. I have tried doing a factory restore clearing the cache and I have recently even tried to say screw it and making the default app installation location the SD card but I can't get anything to work. I have also tried installing a couple custom Roms to see if this would like reset everything. I have a feeling this might have all happened when I tried to change the partitions due to the fact the memory was set to have half internal memory and half internal SD card(was very inconvient). Does anybody have any ideas on how to fix it.

Thanks.

Have you tried installing the 4.2 update for it? It may restore the partitions to the correct size.
11th February 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Well I got it woking
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestospooge

Have you tried installing the 4.2 update for it? It may restore the partitions to the correct size.

I couldn't install the official 4.2 update because the company is slack and they never sent even the 4.1 OTA upgrade. No I did however use livesuite and install and new 4.2.2 ROM after trying a couple it worked I used FAAAAST JB V2 at first i tried v2.5 and touchscreen didnt work and the touchscreen fist didnt work either but all is good now.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread