Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

creating partition using CWM

OP neng24

29th January 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #1  
neng24's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
hi guys..

can anyone help me create a partition using CWM?

i went to advance and then click on partition sd card..i did all the steps but when i reboot my system and check on storage i dont see the partition..

can anyone help me and give me step by step procedure..

Tia

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
30th January 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #2  
Konstantinosj77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 123
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neng24

hi guys..

can anyone help me create a partition using CWM?

i went to advance and then click on partition sd card..i did all the steps but when i reboot my system and check on storage i dont see the partition..

can anyone help me and give me step by step procedure..

Tia

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

What rom and kernel are you using?
31st January 2014, 07:34 AM   |  #3  
neng24's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinosj77

What rom and kernel are you using?

i'm using hellkat and kernel inside zip..

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
31st January 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #4  
hafeez90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 748
 
1,955 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neng24

i'm using hellkat and kernel inside zip..

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app

Dude one suggestion don't create partitions using cwm unless there is nothing in rom because it format whole sdcard instead create partition using minitool easier than ever..
The Following User Says Thank You to hafeez90 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #5  
neng24's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by deccen90

Dude one suggestion don't create partitions using cwm unless there is nothing in rom because it format whole sdcard instead create partition using minitool easier than ever..

thanx mate for the tip..i will try minitool..

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using xda app-developers app
11th February 2014, 05:23 PM   |  #6  
classicmixup's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
See this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VqvPOnA9Sk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes