Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] mc4 doesn't work

OP balajithegreat

10th February 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 17
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
i saw in youtube that modern combat 4 works for our phone
but i doesnt work for me i'm using miui 4.1
mc4 opens and closes immediately
or sometimes the logo repeats
10th February 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #2  
Affangta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 32
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by balajithegreat

i saw in youtube that modern combat 4 works for our phone
but i doesnt work for me i'm using miui 4.1
mc4 opens and closes immediately
or sometimes the logo repeats

yes it works on pico..I completed the whole game twice..you need to provide internet connectivity for the first run, also you should have google account logged in for play store.
11th February 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 17
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affangta

yes it works on pico..I completed the whole game twice..you need to provide internet connectivity for the first run, also you should have google account logged in for play store.

tried it already i just opens and closes immediately
which rom r u using?
11th February 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #4  
Affangta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Multan
Thanks Meter: 32
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by balajithegreat

tried it already i just opens and closes immediately
which rom r u using?

minicm9 build 4..from where did you download the game?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes