Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,679 Members 41,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] N900W8 Rogers Stock Firmware

Tip us?
 
majorsquirrel
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton
Default [Q] N900W8 Rogers Stock Firmware

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any alternative way to download the stock firmware for the N900W8 on Rogers. I have tried Sammobile and samsung-updates they both use terafile and rapidgator, neither of which are able to download the file. The download reports that it's going to take a few days and then a network error failure every single time. I searched on here and found http://fus.nanzen.se/ which doesn't load and http://note.cfa.aero/ which just gives me a plain black page. I've tried so many sites and it's getting to be quite frustrating. Would any of you have a copy that I could download or know of another site I could try?

Thank you so much for your help.
 
polish_pat
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 346
Posts: 1,432
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Just flash stock Kit Kat rom in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618633
You'll stay stock and upgrade to kit kat, boom, 2 birds one stone
The Following User Says Thank You to polish_pat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hey_joe
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 313
Posts: 1,082
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorsquirrel View Post
Hey guys,

Does anyone know of any alternative way to download the stock firmware for the N900W8 on Rogers. I have tried Sammobile and samsung-updates they both use terafile and rapidgator, neither of which are able to download the file. The download reports that it's going to take a few days and then a network error failure every single time. I searched on here and found http://fus.nanzen.se/ which doesn't load and http://note.cfa.aero/ which just gives me a plain black page. I've tried so many sites and it's getting to be quite frustrating. Would any of you have a copy that I could download or know of another site I could try?

Thank you so much for your help.
If you still need the stock 4.3 Rogers, get it here.
The Following User Says Thank You to hey_joe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
majorsquirrel
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
If you still need the stock 4.3 Rogers, get it here.
Thank you!!!
 
xclub_101
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 316
Posts: 1,111
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
If you still need the stock 4.3 Rogers, get it here.

I really wonder why people do not ZIP or 7z before uploading such huge files - a close to 50% gain in time (or bandwidth) is not irrelevant
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7
 
hey_joe
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 313
Posts: 1,082
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101 View Post
I really wonder why people do not ZIP or 7z before uploading such huge files - a close to 50% gain in time (or bandwidth) is not irrelevant
If you are directing that comment to me, I did not upload this file. Just found it in one of the comments in N900W8 repositories list. Just trying to help somebody who doesn't know their way around the forums. I actually appreciate people who goes out of their way to provide this file so that you and I can benefit should we ever need the file. I don't really ask for more than what they can give since they do it in their own free time and they don't charge a cent for it.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more

Android L Will Have Data Encryption Turned On by Default

Android L, once it is eventually released, will featuredata encryption turned on by … more

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more