Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,308 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked during flash, help

Tip us?

brosso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Bricked during flash, help

Was flashing a rom on ss 3.65 when screen went black and device bricked, now i can boot only to the picture of the sick android and PC only sees it as an unreconizable usb device, tried reinstalling motorolas drive to no avail. Until pc can see it properly i cant go to RSD and reflash. Any sugestions?

Thanks all

mpdayii
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Did you do a nandroid backup when you first rooted and added safestrap? Just hold down pretty Ten seconds till reboot and restore...unless you try till flash on safe side...I ran into same and rsd...my computer wouldn't read either but I reopen loaded driver from Moto site, then kept plugging unplugging sub till it read....good luck
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

brosso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpdayii View Post
Did you do a nandroid backup when you first rooted and added safestrap? Just hold down pretty Ten seconds till reboot and restore...unless you try till flash on safe side...I ran into same and rsd...my computer wouldn't read either but I reopen loaded driver from Moto site, then kept plugging unplugging sub till it read....good luck
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
I have the backup problem is i think the recovery bugged it self, so i cant boot into safestrap, otherwise would have restored....

brosso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Now i can go to AP fastboot but it says battery is low, tried charging on the wall, on the pc, no sucess. Whats the fix to the low battery? Any magical charging way?

DumbleCore
Old
Thanks Meter 917

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosso View Post
Now i can go to AP fastboot but it says battery is low, tried charging on the wall, on the pc, no sucess. Whats the fix to the low battery? Any magical charging way?
Last time I had this, I booted into fastboot and left it 1 hour on charger, this helped me to get rsd working working, otherwise only a factory cable

Tapped from my RazR
Motorola, my dear, I don't give a damn!

The Following User Says Thank You to DumbleCore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mpdayii
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Turn off device and put on charger....should charge then..only way I could get mine to charge when I had same problems...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk