[frustration free] restore to stock firmware moto g all versions
This comes after a bit of struggle to get this Moto G XT1132 Retail version to stock. For some weird reason the phone refused to boot after factory wipe via CWM..That shouldn't have happened in the first case. But **** happens and that's XDA helps the troubled users. There is still shortage of complete toolkits with full features around for Moto G not privileged like Nexus 4 or Nexus 5 yet..
1. Moto G refuse to start and STUCK at boot / bootloop.
2. Normal fastboot commands upsets you by not flashing system.img or any other stock firmware files.
1. Edit the RETAIL-GB_4.4.2_KLB20.9-1.10-1.9_cid7_CFC_1FF_v5_SVC.txt (its an xml file though) as attached with this post.(You just need to remove one line from the top; don't worry if your .xml looks different from this one; as I have taken this as an example)
2. Get your firmware from here : http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=14
3. Download the flash.txt file from this post rename it to flash.bat (its very important) put this in the extracted folder of your firmware.
4. Copy all the fastboot files in the extracted firmware folder along with the flash.bat
5. Rename the fastboot.exe to > fastboot-moto-windows.exe
6. Put your Moto G to bootloader mode
7. Click on the flash.bat file which is in the firmware extracted folder. It will do its stuff and may take few seconds. When the script stops just reboot the phone. And you are back to stock with no bootloop.
NOTE: You are on your own. I take no responsibility for any device getting bricked or whatsoever.
I take NO Credit for this and I have just gathered this information from various forums including XDA. I have just tried to put them at one place to make it Frustration Free...
If I helped you Hit the Thanks button down there...
I specially thank tillaz for the batch file which is a key tool to fix the mess