Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] no service afte omnirom bigpart flash stingray

Tip us?

hqdbeal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I got data back after flashing the eos rom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

rapson2000
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuskro View Post
Yes, it is possible. Follow again the OP instructions but this time flashing back the original TWRP 2.6.3.0 touch recovery to recover the stock partition layout, instead of using TWRP 2.6.3.0 BigPart.
I thought you might be interested. This is apparently what needs to be done to get the stock partitions back on the Xoom. Basically just going through the BigPart procedure again, but replacing the BigPart recovery with the regular one. Some time over the weekend I will probably give it a shot. I have been using my Xoom with EOS and 3G service (not very good 3G service) for a week or so now, but I would really like to get my 4G LTE back. Looks like a lot of Stingray users are having data issues with BigPart roms.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

hqdbeal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapson2000 View Post
I thought you might be interested. This is apparently what needs to be done to get the stock partitions back on the Xoom. Basically just going through the BigPart procedure again, but replacing the BigPart recovery with the regular one. Some time over the weekend I will probably give it a shot. I have been using my Xoom with EOS and 3G service (not very good 3G service) for a week or so now, but I would really like to get my 4G LTE back. Looks like a lot of Stingray users are having data issues with BigPart roms.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App
looks like somone has resolved this issue http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635282
The Following User Says Thank You to hqdbeal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rapson2000
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Yep, I went through that process a few days ago and I have full 4G LTE w/ BigPart CM11.

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to rapson2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]