Question [Q]"SuperSU Binary not found on rooted device"

good night i guess for those who lived in europe/US
and hello there cause i'm a noob about smartphone and my english grammar is suck
and with all my respect to moderator of xda-dev

i have a problem where my rooted device (rooted by doomlord's method)and i already enjoyed it for around 1 month ... and then i was thinking "it could be better if i make a modification w/ rooted device" so i searched an ROM thread and i installed eXistenZ Ultra v1.0.0
then cause i'm stupid .. i download apk. for superSU pro and then it became pro for a moment. then cause my favorite application doesn't accept superuser.. i uninstalled it and installed it again ... then the nightmare begins when i opened my superSU and then he said "SuperSU Binary not found"
so cause in my place is already sleep time,i will give you the information about what i do and some important information
-My Device is Xperia SP C5302
-root using DoomLord Method w/ kernel 12.A.254
-custom ROM of eXistenZ Ultra v1.0.0
so here's the important information that might help you to find the solution :
-when my superSU enabled, i can go to recovery mode ... but when it says "binary not found" i can't go to recover mode which bothering me whole time (its because i don't update the eXistenZ Ultra to the latest version or CMW requires root access to use it (already install it but it won't work again cause binary not found?)
-as i explained above, i re-install superSU and install it again ... then the binary not found came up
-so when eXistenZ Ultra update pop up occur, i download it and it says it will install then go to recovery mode,but i waited for 5 minutes it won't go to recovery mode.. i wonder what's wrong
-i didn't use any application helper for rooting , just DOOMLORD's method

ok that's all ... i would appreciate some of you can solved my problem ... you're confused?yeah me to coz my grammar sucks
and if this question has already answered , (with same situation) please give me the thread/link that solves this problem ... and i'm pleasure to do it myself
welp , i hope my post here didn't break the rules , cause when i saw FAQ thread , i didn't found s"uperSU binary not found" as FAQ . and yeah ... i've read those same title thread but couldn't find the solution
oh ... actually , i don't mind not being semi-rooted device (rooted but cannot use root app/feature) but my purpose of rooting my device is to master my abilities as master of my device that i can use for its full potential