Default Random apps crash when I start them

[Problems solved, read below]
Hey guys,
today I was messing around with backgroundapps
and tried to make the most out of my RAM memory by deactivating some apps I never used (such as the HTC widgets n stuff). I also installed Greenify which automatically stops apps of your choice. After all that I noticed that apps like Flappy Bird, Klyph (alternative for the facebook app) and some other apps didn't work anymore. When starting them they get closed with a prompt saying "unfortunately ... got closed" or something like that. Then I can choose between "close" and "report", but instead of showing me a report of the crash another prompt appears saying "unfortunately Google Play Store got closed".. Google play store is still working, I don't know what that message means. I also disabled and undone all the changes I made today, wiped cache and dalvik cache, rebooted the phone, but nothing worked.
What I have: Rooted HTC OneX+ with ViperX+ 2.0.2, Android 4.2.x, modded playstore (the one included with lucky patcher, it never made any problems).
Anyone knows what's to do?
Edit: Problems solved. How? I really wish I would know. I made sure all the apps I deactivated (even the ones I didn't deactivate today) and everything worked again. When I deactivated them again the apps still worked, so it propably wasn't the fault of the deactivated apps. Sorry for those who have the same problem :/