Stock Boot Animation Variations

Tip us?

Aphex13
Old
(Last edited by Aphex13; 3rd April 2014 at 12:04 PM.) Reason: Update
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Talking Stock Boot Animation Variations

I modified the stock boot animation, and thought I'd share.

Here's a few flashable zip files. I made them with "ZipMe". Just flash any of them in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file they touch is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.

edit: I edited the stock GPe boot animation as well. Here are the versions that I think turned out well enough to share. The "GPe Fixed" version is exactly the same as the stock animation, but it makes a full rotation instead of half. Enjoy.

GPe Twist

GPe Vibrations

GPe Eclipse

GPe Polar Inversion

GPe Pastels

GPe Fixed

Cool

Green

Inverted

Sepia

Trippin'

Stock
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aphex13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

grasshoxda
Old
Thanks Meter 17
love it! using it on the gpe kitkat rom

shaolin95
Old
Thanks Meter 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphex13 View Post
I changed the hue of the stock boot animation to be a little less pink. I think it came out pretty well, so I thought I'd share.

Here's a flashable zip file. Just flash it in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file it touches is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.
I have not played with the boot animations with my Ultra.
Does it work on regular ROMS or only CM based?

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

Aphex13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
It works on any rom as long as you've got recovery to flash it with. Your boot animation is in system/media. You could unzip my file and replace your stock boot animation (bootanimation.zip) manually if you'd like. That way you can backup your stock animation file.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aphex13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shaolin95
Old
Thanks Meter 865
I used to replace it with a Penguins (NHL) 3d Animation but for some reason never got to play with the Ultra.
Time to test this

Gayest quote ever from MST3K!
"You know Captain, every year of my life, I grow more and more convinced that the wisest and best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful...if you just take the time to look at it.".

My Galaxy Note Games & Apps previews YOUTUBE channel

anakdayak
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
I changed the hue of the stock boot animation to be a little less pink. I think it came out pretty well, so I thought I'd share.

Here's a flashable zip file. Just flash it in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file it touches is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.

Download

Hi nice work..can this be install on Z1?

Aphex13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakdayak View Post
Hi nice work..can this be install on Z1?
The resolution of the two is the same. It should work fine, just be sure to make a nandroid first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aphex13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aphex13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
I think I'll add some more variations later on today, once I get off work. I'm thinking maybe a black and white version, or an inverted one. I'll update the first post once I finish.

anakdayak
Old
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
The resolution of the two is the same. It should work fine, just be sure to make a nandroid first.
Tnx bro working fine on Z1.

Aphex13
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakdayak View Post
Tnx bro working fine on Z1.
No problem. I'm glad it worked for you.

Tags
bootanimation