Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

I can flash my country's stock rom, but I can't flash XXLD3.

OP G i

5th February 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

32 posts
Why is that? Any idea/solution?
5th February 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 58

224 posts
More
First of all , why can't you flash it ? Any error messages ?
Second(this might be the problem..), is that firmware for your phone ? ( as you might know , sgm2 can be s6500(with nfc) and s6500d(without nfc) ), you must make sure the firmware is for your phone, also make sure to put in in the PDA collumn in odin.
Last edited by CoX26; 5th February 2014 at 10:15 PM.
5th February 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

32 posts
I've got the non NFC model. Odin's flashing operation fails right after " <<ID:0/003>> fat.bin". I've also tried with s6500DXXMK1 in both odin 1.85 and 3.09.
5th February 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #4  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 14

116 posts
More
Can u please G i stop spamming by making a lot of threads u can try to use google 1st then u may askbut not that spammy way and idk what's going on with ur phone and I own my S6500D for about 1 years and I flashed this rom and was an older version from quite a year ago but went back to stock due to non arabic but now it's better to use Cm10.1 for stabilty or If u dont have mount proplems with cwm 6.0.4.5 use cm11 and if u have whitescreen use cm10.1 build 7/7/2013 (which I'm using right know) and u can do some cool editing by xposed framework and if u dont know what is it google it

Sent from my GT-S6500D using xda app-developers app
6th February 2014, 10:14 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdetring

Can u please G i stop spamming by making a lot of threads u can try to use google 1st then u may askbut not that spammy way and idk what's going on with ur phone and I own my S6500D for about 1 years and I flashed this rom and was an older version from quite a year ago but went back to stock due to non arabic but now it's better to use Cm10.1 for stabilty or If u dont have mount proplems with cwm 6.0.4.5 use cm11 and if u have whitescreen use cm10.1 build 7/7/2013 (which I'm using right know) and u can do some cool editing by xposed framework and if u dont know what is it google it

lol, who's dat guy?
Ofc I did a google search before posting in here, do you think that it's easier for me to create a new thread instead of G-search?

Q&A section is about Q&A, that's why it's called Q&A section. You get it now? As far as I create threads for different issue each time, I can create as much threads as I want to, smartass.
6th February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 58

224 posts
More
Well than , I don't see what's wrong, did you put it in the PDA column in odin ? Is your phone in download mode and successfully detected by odin ? Is anything else besides Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checked in odin ?
6th February 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 8

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G i

lol, who's dat guy?
Ofc I did a google search before posting in here, do you think that it's easier for me to create a new thread instead of G-search?

Q&A section is about Q&A, that's why it's called Q&A section. You get it now? As far as I create threads for different issue each time, I can create as much threads as I want to, smartass.

I think (And Im sure) that you are flashing a wrong Stock ROM. I manage a blog of Mini 2 and some peopke have the same problem, because fat.bin is different in every device

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2
6th February 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #8  
OP Member

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamj1997

I think (And Im sure) that you are flashing a wrong Stock ROM. I manage a blog of Mini 2 and some peopke have the same problem, because fat.bin is different in every device

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

Oh well, peter said to flash XXLD3 for non-NFC models in order to flash Peter's rom, so I tried to flash XXLD3 but i failed. Then i flashed my country's stock rom and above that I flashed Peter's update and it worked. Thanks for your response though.
10th February 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G i

Oh well, peter said to flash XXLD3 for non-NFC models in order to flash Peter's rom, so I tried to flash XXLD3 but i failed. Then i flashed my country's stock rom and above that I flashed Peter's update and it worked. Thanks for your response though.

Remember that usually when fat.bin fail is because you tried to flash the wrong rom
11th February 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #10  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 14

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by G i

lol, who's dat guy?

Before I start I will say someting ofc start why the fck did u insult me !!!!!!! And wanna ask u a question do u like to see some1 who is spamming the forum with a lot of questions the answer is NO

In topic :to be honest I dont suggest using peter's rom since there is a lot a custom roms better for our device now I used Peter's Rom before there was even a cm9 or 10 for our device but I went back to stock after 2 days of using peter's rom cause it had some bugs so didnt like it for daily usage my opinion is to use cm11 and if u have whitescreen and sdcard0 mount proplems like me go back to cm10.1 and use build 7/7 (which I'm using now) and u can make it better by installing exposed framework and download tinted status bar module and maybe using Avaite launcher will make it cooler and here is a screenshot of how I'm using my phone and sry for writing alot casue my english isnt very good thought.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392147656954.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	2573610  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread