FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] How to buy Dual sim Moto G from India?

87 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By mapki, Member on 10th January 2014, 10:07 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there anyone that can help me buy a dual sim Moto G 16gb from India?
Is it released already?
Hope that it will be much cheaper than in Brazil
 
 
11th January 2014, 08:17 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Not Much Info On release date...
it will be available in Indian markets within a month and probably priced around INR 15000 to keep the phone in budget range, there's no official release date or price...
btw, what's the price in Brazil ?
and why do u want to purchase it from India ?
11th January 2014, 08:19 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
The price in Brazil is approx. 340USD
11th February 2014, 02:35 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi folks,

The Moto G dual SIM (XT1033) is already available in the most popular online retailers, its price is around US$ 250. However, it seems that this device is selling well because the availability of units is decreasing fast.

Regards
11th February 2014, 02:43 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enrique XDA

Hi folks,

The Moto G dual SIM (XT1033) is already available in the most popular online retailers, its price is around US$ 250. However, it seems that this device is selling well because the availability of units is decreasing fast.

Regards

Tryto buy in Hong Kong, more cheaper also dual sim XT1033
11th February 2014, 08:36 AM |#6  
ashut0sh's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Yes! What are you waiting for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapki

Is there anyone that can help me buy a dual sim Moto G 16gb from India?
Is it released already?
Hope that it will be much cheaper than in Brazil

Yes the phone is released! It happened on 5th Feb at 1155hrs!

You can buy it here:
http://www.flipkart.com/motorola

8gb- 12.5k
16gb- 14k

PS: I suggest you purcharse the 16gb version coz 8gb has only 5gb usable memory while
16gb comes with 12gb.
11th February 2014, 02:28 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qoomark

Tryto buy in Hong Kong, more cheaper also dual sim XT1033

Hello,

Could share some thoughts about how to buy from Hong Kong without get scammed? Do you have some website to recommend or something like that?

Regards
11th February 2014, 08:09 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I got mine from here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141172297302
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes