Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,562 Members 37,738 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi working on beans 23

Tip us?

laughingcolors
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Wifi working on beans 23

hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine

kimdoocheol
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingcolors View Post
hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine
Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.

jcollier
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol View Post
Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.
Looks like his post count is not high enough yet for the development threads.

noutoo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Wifi on Beans

I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.

netma2k
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by noutoo View Post
I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.
A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.

noutoo
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by netma2k View Post
A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.
Thanks. I'll give that a try, otherwise I'm waiting for release 24. It could be a while