MWC 2015: What Are Your Predictions?

more

Best Apps To View RAW Images On Android

more

Note 4 Apps for Note 3 and How to Get More

more

CyanogenMod 12 for HTC Desire 601

more
Post Reply

Wifi working on beans 23

OP laughingcolors

7th February 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine
7th February 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
808 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingcolors

hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine

Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.
7th February 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
jcollier's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 149
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol

Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.

Looks like his post count is not high enough yet for the development threads.
9th February 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Wifi on Beans
I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.
11th February 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by noutoo

I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.

A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.
11th February 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by netma2k

A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.

Thanks. I'll give that a try, otherwise I'm waiting for release 24. It could be a while
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes