Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Wifi working on beans 23

OP laughingcolors

7th February 2014, 03:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine
7th February 2014, 03:52 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 94

805 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingcolors

hey- i really wanna go back to using wifi hotspot on beans 23 but im having trouble.
i can't get wifi trev e mod working, and trying to use the native hotspot tethering it drops out often and doesn't load
video's...and it won't connect tomultilpe devices (PS4/mac use)

Any ideas or suggestions? thanks...othewise i'm sticking with beans 22 in the meantime where its working fine

Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.
7th February 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
Flag The Woodlands, TX
Thanks Meter: 146

477 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol

Probably asking in the BEANS thread would be more beneficial. Not everyone in Q&A runs beans, but everyone in that thread most likely does.

Looks like his post count is not high enough yet for the development threads.
9th February 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Wifi on Beans
I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.
11th February 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noutoo

I'm also having issues with Beans and wifi not working. I also can't post in the Beans forum because my post count is too low.

A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.
11th February 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by netma2k

A few people have reported wireless problems with beans rom build 23. One way to get around this is, during the ROM install select Agni kernet in aroma instead of beans kernal and your wireless should work.

Thanks. I'll give that a try, otherwise I'm waiting for release 24. It could be a while
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread