[Q] CM11 with S Beam and Link

OP talk2nate

3rd February 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

128 posts
Is there a ROM out there that is 4.4.2 KitKat with my Samsung features? I just need the basic S-Beam and Link software. My wife keeps her phone stock while I enjoy Paranoid 4.4.2 or CM11. I love being able to sit on my couch and share video from my phone to my TV/Bluray too. Can I add it to an ASOPish ROM so my Samsung products work again easily?

Thanks!
11th February 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

128 posts
Sorry for the bump.. But I'd love to know if an average Joe can do this or if there's a lot to cook. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
11th February 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 768

1,521 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2nate

Is there a ROM out there that is 4.4.2 KitKat with my Samsung features? I just need the basic S-Beam and Link software. My wife keeps her phone stock while I enjoy Paranoid 4.4.2 or CM11. I love being able to sit on my couch and share video from my phone to my TV/Bluray too. Can I add it to an ASOPish ROM so my Samsung products work again easily?

Thanks!

I don't think this is possible, s-beam itself is built into the TouchWiz framework. You could probably get similar results through an nfc task manager, but I wouldn't even know what to refer you to. Every Samsung application is pretty reliant on the TouchWiz framework. Hopefully someone else has better information.

And don't apologize for bumping a thread, it's what you're supposed to do if you don't get a response. Once in every 24 hour period is perfectly fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread