Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Simple question about HTC ONE Versions

OP danisaurio9

11th February 2014, 01:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi XDADEVs, I'm Daniel Hernández, new on the Forum. I've a simple question that i canīt solve. I don't know the version (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T...)
I want to root the device and run CyanogenMod or similar, but I don't know my version. Apppears to be not android upgrades avalaible (KitKat).I'm sure that I've an HTC ONE (M7) htc_europe Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 API Level:18 Build ID:JSS15J. Proccesor ARMv7, 4cores. OpenGL 3.0: Adreno 320. I donīt if this information is useful, and i'm giving a good explanation, sorry for mi bad english, and thanks
11th February 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danisaurio9

Hi XDADEVs, I'm Daniel Hernández, new on the Forum. I've a simple question that i canīt solve. I don't know the version (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T...)
I want to root the device and run CyanogenMod or similar, but I don't know my version. Apppears to be not android upgrades avalaible (KitKat).I'm sure that I've an HTC ONE (M7) htc_europe Android 4.3 Sense 5.5 API Level:18 Build ID:JSS15J. Proccesor ARMv7, 4cores. OpenGL 3.0: Adreno 320. I donīt if this information is useful, and i'm giving a good explanation, sorry for mi bad english, and thanks

I'm really not sure what carrier your on but (don't take my word for it) i think your on at&t, i do know though if your on 4.3 jellybean you can root and get s-off using this http://firewater-soff.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread