Xposed fix for cm11 instructions
Guys I know that many of you have been having trouble with installing exposed on your One x+. This is what I did to get it working:
Before we begin I must note that you MUST start clean. No Data, No ROM and Wipe Dalvik.
1. In the recovery find the cm rom on your sd card and install it.
2. Then find the Paranoid Android Gapps and install the as well.
3. Then Wipe cache and reboot into boot loader.
4. Flash the kernel and reboot into your ROM.
5. After the setup process get the Xposed.apk file and install.
6. Go into the app, Install the Framework, BUT DON'T REBOOT!!
7. Exit the app.
8. Change SELinux to Permissive. ( I used SELinuxModeChanger from the play store to change it)
9. After you changed it go into Terminal Emulator and type in these commands
b. mount -o remount,rw /
c. mount -o remount,rw /system
d. restorecon /system/bin/app_process
10. Now you can reboot!
11. Done and have fun modding your device!