5,599,337 Members 38,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked sony xperia ion please help me!

Tip us?

halaf17
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bricked sony xperia ion please help me!

AS the title says...guys please i need your help...i have downloaded a stock firmware and tried to flash it but it didn`t work, i held the vol down button and putted the usb cable the green light showed up and i got "error flashing aborted" and my device continued booting and it get`s stuck on SONY logo if i soft shut down it, it restarts every time i have to hard shut down it 3 Times vibration....i tried to go to CWM as the blue led lights up but it won`t light up...please help me, i tried putting it on the wall charger to see if a light shows up NO LIGHT only SONY Logo PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME

georgesmh
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by halaf17 View Post
AS the title says...guys please i need your help...i have downloaded a stock firmware and tried to flash it but it didn`t work, i held the vol down button and putted the usb cable the green light showed up and i got "error flashing aborted" and my device continued booting and it get`s stuck on SONY logo if i soft shut down it, it restarts every time i have to hard shut down it 3 Times vibration....i tried to go to CWM as the blue led lights up but it won`t light up...please help me, i tried putting it on the wall charger to see if a light shows up NO LIGHT only SONY Logo PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME
Just flash again bro.. thats a soft brick and can be easily fixed by flashing the ftf again

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
--------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N-900
Stock Jelly Bean 4.3 (XXUCMK2)

Sony Xperia Acro S
ROM: Beanstalk Kitkat 4.4240

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (N8000)
Android Revolution HD 11.0