I'm re-buying the note, seeking feedback if previous problems are solved
I've previously purchased the note a few months back, seeking to upgrade from the 1st gen. However, i found the following bugs:
1) stuttering YouTube playback in the YouTube app
2) major lag using ezpdf, when drawing
3) unable to launch mini apps directly but have to open through spen drawing stupid box (i understand this can be solved now through pen window launcher)
4) polaris office 5 does not allow freehand annotatoon of word.doc or ppt, only docx or pptx (can't remember if it's the other way round)
5) using lecture notes app I'm unable to toggle eraser mode using spen button (anybody know if gmd spen control can overcome this by disabling default pen button function?)
6) unable to root it in view of tripping knox and warranty gone (i guess this can't ever be overcome and if anything happens I'll just have to sell it second hand)
These problems were enough for me to sell it away, especially problems one two and four, as I'm a student.
I seek your kind assistance in helping me to check if the problems are solved, as I've received a good offer and contemplating to buy it again.
Thanks in advance for your time
Sent from my GT-N8000 using xda app-developers app