XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Mobile Flex Netflix free for 6 months

Tip us?

sweets55
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244
Default T-Mobile Flex Netflix free for 6 months

Who's all taking advantage the Netflix free for 6 months if you buy a LG G Flex? Is the deal for new and current Netflix customers? Guess you just cancel current subscription and put it in a different name if just for current customers. I thought the Flex was a bit high but the 50 buck savings on Netflix helps.
https://zcggba10773.ting.com/ <<<<Free Month Service With Ting
The Following User Says Thank You to sweets55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vw65bus
Old
Thanks Meter 23
It's also for existing customers, i applied it to my account and it credited me right at $48. One of the main reasons why i decided to give it a try was because it lowered the phone down to $624 which in my opinion is a great deal.
I to was worried about having to do a new account, just sign in and apply credit. You'll need the code from your email to get it.
Go to T-Mobile's lg g flex page click on the part were it talks about netflix, then click more info and just follow instructions.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vw65bus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by vw65bus View Post
It's also for existing customers, i applied it to my account and it credited me right at $48. One of the main reasons why i decided to give it a try was because it lowered the phone down to $624 which in my opinion is a great deal.
I to was worried about having to do a new account, just sign in and apply credit. You'll need the code from your email to get it.
Go to T-Mobile's lg g flex page click on the part were it talks about netflix, then click more info and just follow instructions.

I'll be doing this tomorrow. thanks Now if only Netflix would get more movies. hehe

vw65bus
Old
Thanks Meter 23
No problem, i love netflix. They could use some more movies "better" but they have added a couple good ones lately. So I'm happy

mrphil101
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Thanks, I didn't know this and have signed up. Note that the IMEI number requested is without the dashes as it shown on the box. Tried like 5 times before I looked at what was on the phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrphil101 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

einrae214
Old
Thanks Meter 1270

DONATE TO ME
Here its the link if you have a flex.
http://www.lgnetflixoffer.com/TMobile/

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You The Realist Person Breathing Only If I Hold My Breath.
The Following User Says Thank You to einrae214 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sweets55
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244
I just did this and I was going to ask how long does it take for the email. Then I received it after a few minutes. lol I copied the dates of this promo when this is offered but forgot to post it before copying my code. I think it's 1/14 - 4/14.

Techinstein
Old
Thanks Meter 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets55 View Post
Who's all taking advantage the Netflix free for 6 months if you buy a LG G Flex? Is the deal for new and current Netflix customers? Guess you just cancel current subscription and put it in a different name if just for current customers. I thought the Flex was a bit high but the 50 buck savings on Netflix helps.
Im with ATT but if I was on Sprint I still wouldn't I use my parents Netflix account even when im at my apartment, >.- Free is good. My other friends let me use their Netflix accounts too. Just hook up with a friend recommend even splitting the price so you both pay half and both get to use it.
Sorry, you are limited to 8 thanks per day... Whaaaa!!

Current DEVICES l HBOOT l KERNEL l ROM
l AT&T LG G Flex a.k.a LG-D950 l

Nexus 7 2012 l 4.23 l Stock l AICP the latest versions u just dont get.

Past && now testing devices

HTC One XL l 2.15 l Torched 3.5 l AICP the latest versions u just dont get.