Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,628 Members 38,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SlimKat vs. Liquidsmooth

Tip us?

PotatoDrum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default SlimKat vs. Liquidsmooth

Liquidsmooth was my favorite 4.3 ROM by far. I wanted to make the jump to 4.4 and SlimKat seemed to be the next best thing. I'm currently running SlimKat RC3 and love that PIE is finally back. However, the recently released Liquidsmooth beta has caught my eye. I don't really have time right now to flash both and compare the two, but can anyone tell me if there's anything I'm missing out on? I'm probably gonna end up flashing both anyways but what do you guys think of it so far?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

ShinySide
Old
Thanks Meter 1,980
Wanna know which is better?

The one you like the most after trying both.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShinySide For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PotatoDrum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes, but I'd like to know what others think too. Is comparing ROMs looked down upon here? I don't post here that much.

PotatoDrum
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
OK so I ended up flashing Liquidsmooth and really enjoy it so far. There's a few more customization options than SlimKat, and while they're both excellent ROMs, I think this one suits my needs better. There are a few annoying bugs that I'll post about in the developers forum once I reach my ten post requirement but I'm sticking with it as it can only get better.

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,810
Sorry folks...we do not do these comparison or best rom threads as XDA is not a support site.

All the products here are awesome, try them all, make your own independent determination as to what suits you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe