Drag lines and make words!!!
Do you know, you can create thousands of words using just 26 letters. This game will let you create all of em.
Collect keys to break the letters with locks, use fire to melt the ice and start fire mode to earn more points. Use hints to discover new words. Collect coins and diamonds to boost your game play experience.
Letters keeps changing and you can enjoy continuous play with changing difficulties.
This game is hours of fun so start playing anytime anywhere! Once you start playing its hard to put down.
Four game play modes-
1. Classic Game: Keep playing this never ending word game for hours.
2. Timed Game: Finish game within 120 seconds and compete on scoreboard.
3. FreePlay Game: Select any letter without any restrictions gives you freedom to make any word you want.
4. Endless Game: Play continuously without any timer. Letters keep changing to make it more fun.
Discover from over 178,000+ unique dictionary words.
- Timed Game Mode to play quick 90 second game with different difficulties and power-ups
- Classic Game to play continuously with increasing difficulties and powers
- FreePlay mode to play by selecting any letters
- Endless Game for relaxed, continuous game play with countless number of words
- Hints to substitute any letter you want in a word you are making
- Five Unique High Quality Themes
- Google Play Game Service Achievements and Leaderboards
- High quality graphics
- Increase your vocabulary
- Fun with Friends & Family
- Uses Enhanced North American Benchmark Lexicon (ENABLE) public list containing 173,000 acceptable words
- Designed and developed by 'Indie Developer'
- If you like games like Boggle, TextTwist, Scramble, Words with Friends then you'll love this game
Most applications on Android play nicely with both landscape and … more
31 Aug 2014
By Will Verduzco
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?