FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[Q] Insufficient Storage Available? I9500

268 posts
Thanks Meter: 67
 
By fbarcenas, Senior Member on 11th February 2014, 12:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
What's going here?? I have friends with a stock firmware and 4.77gb of apps. I barely have 1.7gigs of apps and I'm getting Insufficient Storage Available.
Plenty of storage space, Ram is not full..

Running Omega v17


Last edited by fbarcenas; 11th February 2014 at 12:53 AM.
 
 
11th February 2014, 01:50 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas

What's going here?? I have friends with a stock firmware and 4.77gb of apps. I barely have 1.7gigs of apps and I'm getting Insufficient Storage Available.
Plenty of storage space, Ram is not full..

Running Omega v17


Have you used lucky patcher? If yes, then find the odex file of the corresponding apk and delete it. If u havent used lucky patcher, IDK other methods except to wipe data.
11th February 2014, 02:30 PM |#3  
fbarcenas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujan_2048

Have you used lucky patcher? If yes, then find the odex file of the corresponding apk and delete it. If u havent used lucky patcher, IDK other methods except to wipe data.

Nope never used it. OK a full wipe. Here I come.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
11th February 2014, 03:51 PM |#4  
maxsam4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Delete data/app-lib/*package name of the app u r downloading* and download again.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by maxsam4; 12th February 2014 at 02:45 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxsam4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 05:09 PM |#5  
fbarcenas's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsam4

Delete data/app-link/*package name of the app u r downloading* and download again.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Genius!!!! Thank you so much!!! That worked.

ps: it was /data/app-lib/<package name>
12th February 2014, 02:47 AM |#6  
maxsam4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 48
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas

Genius!!!! Thank you so much!!! That worked.

ps: it was /data/app-lib/<package name>

Not sure if my typing mistake or Samsung's auto correct mistake

Anyways I am glad I was able to help

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes