5 Apps to add functionality to the Note 10.1 2014
Video Link: http://youtu.be/Vf-Hnuhwhnc
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition does a lot of things really well; Here are five apps that make it a better, more functional device;
1. GMD GestureControl: Definitely worth $4.99, makes the tablet way more user friendly, and gives you a more intuitive way to control your Note.
2.Dsploit: Gives you the ability to know more about your network, and do some pretty specific network admin stuff like deny certain people service, reroute everyone's internet traffic that is connected to your router to a site of your choosing, stuff like that. Check it out for yourself, but be aware that it is functional and does have features that may be legally and morally objectionable. (not a big deal, just needs to be said).
3. Clash of Clans: Free, and makes me happy
I know, it doesn't add functionality, but I put it in the video anyway. (and if you remove this, you still get your 5 apps that add functionality!)
4. XBMC: its the Xbox Media Center app, coupled with Navi-X lets you watch pretty much any movie out there, and even some that have yet to come out....
5. Wifi Analyzer: My most favorite app, because I'm always setting up someone's WiFi. It gives you a more fine tuned view of the surrounding wifi environment. It also lets you connect to wifi access points through the app (well, you can after you download another little free piece of the app).
6. Pry-Fi: free, but gives you a chance to donate. Changes your MAC address, but needs root; It actually works, however I've found that it only works with DutchDanny's custom BinDroid kernel (v003 is what I have it running on), at least on this tablet. It also changes your broadcast MAC address when your not on a network, and withholds your known SSID list from being broadcast. Pretty useful, eh, I think it is
ps: my cat is always in my business, so I just let him do what he wants to do; that's why his foot is in the picture