Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,513 Members 51,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 - Stuck at Bootscreen

Tip us?

VoteFurPedro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up [Q] Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 - Stuck at Bootscreen

On checking several threads/websites/google. I still can't even get past the bootscreen.

I changed a theme; downloaded it via Omega Pro; flashed it and now it just won't go any further than the black screen showing the text "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505"

I've installed the latest Odin304 and used "CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.tar.md5" as the PDA file. Followed the instructions as per; Checked Auto Reboot & F. Reset Time. Into download mode and hooked up phone. Reboot phone and it just stays on the boot screen.

Any other ideas? Any would be much appreciated, as I just want to revert this back to original state.

Cheers

CarlM34
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2574
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteFurPedro View Post
On checking several threads/websites/google. I still can't even get past the bootscreen.

I changed a theme; downloaded it via Omega Pro; flashed it and now it just won't go any further than the black screen showing the text "Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505"

I've installed the latest Odin304 and used "CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.tar.md5" as the PDA file. Followed the instructions as per; Checked Auto Reboot & F. Reset Time. Into download mode and hooked up phone. Reboot phone and it just stays on the boot screen.

Any other ideas? Any would be much appreciated, as I just want to revert this back to original state.

Cheers
I assume you have a custom recovery installed? If so boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache....See if that works.

Failing that boot into recovery and factory reset your device....see if that works
I am on holiday. Back soon, maybe